Working in a Respectful and Inclusive Workplace
This course has been accredited by the Canadian Construction Association (CCA) to one (1) credit towards Gold Seal Certification upon successful completion of this course. A final mark of 100% is required in order to receive a certificate of completion.
By the end of this course you will:
- Understand industry expectations for respectful and inclusive workplaces.
- Know how to lead by example to help create a respectful and inclusive workplace.
- Know how to communicate more effectively with team members of different genders, backgrounds and circumstances.
- Know how to include the perspectives of team members of different genders, backgrounds and circumstances into decision-making and problem-solving.
- Work more effectively in mentorship relationships with team members of different genders, backgrounds and circumstances to transfer trade and workplace knowledge to the next generation.
Member Cost: $100 (+ GST)
Non-Member Cost: $100 (+ GST)