Attention: Regina’s Future Construction Leaders under 40 years of age. The RCA is proud to present its newest initiative.
- The mission of the FCL is to develop an informal communication network among future construction leaders in order to:
- Promote networking within the construction industry
- Develop a forum and provide information on industry activities and opportunities to enhance the individual and benefit their company
- Provide an opportunity for member companies to invest in their employee’s development as the next generation of construction leaders
- Leadership development.
The group will accomplish its objectives through networking events, educational meetings, industry related guest speakers and leadership development courses
Guest Speaker Riley Lawson – Style + Confidence Coach
Date: February 15, 2018 (Thursday)
Time: 5:00 – 6:30pm
Venue: The Hotel Saskatchewan, Autograph Collection – The Library Room
We often only have moments to make a first impression and our clothing can ultimately do much of the talking for us, which makes it important to consider and pay attention to, especially in a work atmosphere. In this workshop/session we’ll go over:
The difference between Business Casual, Smart Business, and Business professional
- The do’s and do not’s of the work world: what impression do you want members of your business to portray to your clients?
- Why you should consider your clothing in business and how it can set you apart in your industry.
- Question + Answer portion (5-10 mins)
- Everyone will receive this information in a hand out to keep
- Following the work shop delegates receive complimentary entry into this year’s Annual Connections Café Trade Show Event in the Regency Ballroom @ the hotel
Regency Ballroom and Blue Room, come visit over 40 suppliers and major manufacturers from across Canada! 6:30pm.
Click here to download registration formMeetings are intended to be held on a quarterly basis, not requiring a large time commitment. Please come out and get your feet wet!