Greetings RCA Members
Due to an unexpected and immediate shutdown of our current BuildWorks service provider, the RCA is transitioning to a new BuildWorks platform today (April 6, 2020).
The purpose of the change is to update our infrastructure and improve the user experience, clearing the way for more enhancements over the coming months.
What you need to do
There are some immediate steps you need to take in order to continue accessing construction information through BuildWorks. As the system is new, all users will have to follow the below instructions to login for the first time.
Note: The recommended web browsers for the planroom are Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. It will not work on Internet Explorer.
1) Go to the login page at https://buildworkscanada.com/login/
2) Click the “Forgot Password” button
3) Enter the email address associated with your BuildWorks Canada account.
Once your password is updated, you will be able to enter the new BuildWorks Canada platform. When you login, you will find all current project information available, though some of your profile information may have to be re-entered.
Transitioning to the new platform
We realize that this sudden transition is less than ideal, and we’re here to make sure the disruption to your business is kept to a minimum. As such, please feel free to make use of the following tools:
1. Should you have general questions about the change please CLICK HERE to see our BuildWorks FAQ page to answer any common questions you may have about the new platform.
2. Should you have general questions about the platform functionality, please CLICK HERE to view a series of quick and easy training videos to help you navigate some of the changes to the platform.
Thank you in advance for understanding, we appreciate your support and patience during this transition.
Planroom staff will be in the office Monday (April 6) at 8 am to assist with any questions regarding the transition.