Reviews for Conflict Dynamics
Instructor: Dr. Elisabeth Scheepers
Class of Winter 2016
Everyone rated the course five out of five and would recommend it to others.
- Learning about different personality types.
- Dealing with anger and the personality test.
- Easy flow of the class, and the different types of people.
- The informal interaction.
- Particularly useful.
- Course content and topics.
- How to recognize other people’s traits.
- How to recognize personality disorders and characteristics
Class of Fall 2015
- Learn to learn and open up thought processes through examples.
- Very applicable, evokes thinking on how to better improve our organization and apply the technics to hiring the right people.
- I like the small group size of the class as well.
- Enjoyed the open discussion throughout, the Kraybill Assessment made me aware of the changes when in situations of calm and storm.
- Favorite parts of the course for me were the group talks. The communication was especially useful.
- Very interactive and interesting, particularly enjoyed the interaction on all issues.
- The group was very interactive and informative as well as having a great instructor.
- My favorite part of the course were all the resources provided, found the insights on human behavior particularly useful.
- Favorite part of the course for me was the professional insight provided by the instructor as well as the personal assessment results.