Regina’s Future Construction Leaders is for those under 40 years of age.
The mission of the FCL is to develop an informal communication network among future construction leaders in order to:
- Promote networking within the construction industry
- Develop a forum and provide information on industry activities and opportunities to enhance the individual and benefit their company
- Provide an opportunity for member companies to invest in their employee’s development as the next generation of construction leaders
- Develop Leadership
The group will accomplish its objectives through networking events, educational meetings, industry related guest speakers and leadership development courses. If you are interested in being a part of the FCL group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Technology Event – with Ax Throwing
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Come and see how new technologies are being utilized on construction projects here in Regina, including the use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, laser scanning, and virtual construction.
To register, CLICK HERE
Tour the University of Regina’s College Avenue Campus – THIS EVENT IS OVER!
Wednesday, March 6, 2019
3:45 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Presentation and Tour
6:00 p.m. Networking
Come out and learn some of the following:
- When, why, and how the building was built
- Heritage elements
- Material choices
- Changes and uses has the building had over the years
- How initial concepts were developed
- Challenges in structural improvements to the existing building
- How was the revitalization project possible?
- Schedule and Budget vs Reality
- Procurement of Subcontractors
- Planning for demolition, restoration, and new additions
To Register, CLICK HERE
THE 2018 EVENT IS OVER! To see photos of the event please click here.
Stay tuned for the announcement of 2019’s FCL Mentor’s Golf TournamentMeetings are intended to be held on a quarterly basis, not requiring a large time commitment. Please come out and get your feet wet!